U.S. Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners and identifies and onboards partners in geographic territory’s that have minimal or no sales coverage. The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. Will facilitate all communications with resellers, provide account mapping and managing opportunity profiles in Sales CRM system. Responsibilities include leading the channel field marketing programs for building qualified leads with the Empow partner base. Key job functions include:
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using the SalesForce automation tool.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Conducting contract negotiations.
- Managing sales pipeline of 10 to 20 million.
- Defining and executing partner sales plans.
- Quota attainment.
- Pipeline quarter over quarter growth.
- Sales Training and support of partners.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 5+ years’ sales experience in the Security marketplace with strong knowledge of US Based Security VARS (resellers) and MSSP’s
- Successful achievement of 5M+ quotas, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales.
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Significant travel 75% across US and Canada.
Senior Frontend Developer
This role includes the design and implementation of the company’s client/management platform using modern frameworks. The developer will work closely with product management as well as with the UX expert to define and build the optimal user experience for empow’s Security Platform web UI.
- Designing & building complex web applications.
- Profound technical knowledge of angular.js, Rest, HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in creating web applications which were used as management platforms.
- Networking understanding.
- Experience in working with/managing cyber security products.
- Working with external vendors and sub-contractors.
Other skills & characteristics
- Fast learner, autonomous producer, , diverse in capabilities
- Strong team player – you will join an elite group of developers, ready to turn the world of cyber security on its head!
- Excellent English (verbal and written)